In a new presentation from Indie World Showcase, nintendo and its publishing and development partners around the world have revealed new details about 20 indie games that will appear on the Nintendo Switch family of consoles, including four games that will appear today – Mini Motorways, Soundfall, OPUS: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition and Gibbon: Beyond. trees! Highlights include a glimpse of Doinksoft’s Gunbrella noir punk action with a weapon as intriguing as its name, and the debut of Aggro Crab’s “Treasures of Another Crab,” a soul-like adventure set in a shattered underwater world. . suffers from a mysterious curse. There are so many other things to discover in this showcase of the independent world! Other games featured include ElecHead, an ambitious and electrifying platformer with brain-bending puzzles, and Ooblets, a game of breeding and collecting magical creatures.
« nintendo-switch continues to be the place of choice for gamers who want to try a variety of creative and exciting games, thanks to the passionate work of our dedicated independent developers. The current review of some indie games, which are expected in 2022 and beyond, the owners nintendo Switch has a busy schedule of outstanding games that they can look forward to playing anytime, anywhere. ”
- Another crab treasure from Aggro Crab: In this game of the soul on the subject of crustaceans, you will find yourself in an underwater world on the verge of collapse. As the Hermit Crab Wing, you will need to use the garbage around you as a shell to resist the attacks of enemies that are several times larger. Embark on an epic treasure hunt to uncover the dark secrets of the polluted ocean, with more than 50 potential shells to uncover and many dangerous enemies to defeat. Another Crab’s Treasure will appear on the Nintendo Switch next year.
- Gunbrella from Doinksoft and Devolver Digital: Take on the role of a rude lumberjack in search of revenge, armed with the mysterious Ganbrela. In this noir punk adventure game, your investigation is intertwined with the cogs of vampires and gangsters, police and sectarians and other increasingly bizarre characters in a world that is rapidly losing its natural resources. Collect junk and spare parts to upgrade your desired weapons to hang, swing, rush, dive and destroy enemies in a sloppy side-scrolling battle. Gunbrella will be released on Nintendo Switch next year.
- Dinosaur Polo Club mini highway: Have you ever been stuck in a traffic jam and wanted to do something about it? On the Mini Highways problems with city transport are in your hands. Design and build roads to create a bustling metropolis, rebuild your city to smooth traffic, and carefully manage upgrades such as highways and roundabouts to meet changing demands. How long can you support the movement in the cities of the world? Fasten your seat belt and discover the mini-highways by coming to the Nintendo Switch… later today!
- Humberland apples: Raise and train adorable little creatures called ooblets to develop new life in the prosperous Bejtown community. Customize your character, make friends with locals, decorate your home, create items, run your own shop and have epic dance battles! You can also dress up your flying friends, play mini-games and explore various locations around Oob, each with its own unique characters, quests, items and flights. Ooblets will be coming to the Nintendo Switch this summer.
- ElecHead Nama Takahashi: ElecHead, created by a team of developers from one person and prototyped in a school competition, is a smart and sophisticated 2D platform puzzle that will ignite your imagination. You play as Elek, a little robot whose mission is to bring light back into the world. When Elek touches walls, floors, platforms and switches, he activates them, passing electricity through them. He can also separate and tilt his head to cause something in the distance, but be careful: if he does not turn his head for 10 seconds, he will turn off. Eleku will have to use his head, both literally and figuratively, to find a way out of this trapped object. ElecHead will be released on the Nintendo Switch this summer.
- Soundfall from Drastic Games and Noodlecake: This fast-paced, dungeon-based combo combines the action of a robber and a shooter with a musical gameplay tapping your foot. You are the guardian of harmony – a musical genius transferred by composers to the world of symphony to fight the forces of discord. Try your music to increase your power, with over 500 skill items and thousands of achievement combinations. Go alone or with four players in a local * and online ** multiplayer game to battle through dynamically created levels and meetings inspired by music. There are over 140 songs to choose from, so you can play the game multiple times. Take a look at the Soundfall, which will launch on the Nintendo Switch console… later today!
- Frost from Deadpan Games and Chucklefish: face the harsh elements in this tactical bagel deck designer. Create and customize your deck with the intention of ending the perpetual freeze. You can also customize and update your cute companion cards and expand your central city with each launch to discover new items, events and challenges! Create your perfect deck and compete to end the eternal winter. Wildfrost will be available on the Nintendo Switch for the holiday season.
- We OFK OFK teams: Experience the interactive experience of creating a band about dreams, dates and rentals in Los Angeles at We Are OFK. Through the weekly animated animated series, you will be able to communicate with the cast, which has all the voices, as you witness the unfolding of the lives of Itsumi Saito and her friends. We Are OFK will be released on the Nintendo Switch this summer.
- Bator: The harbor is lost from Stormind Games and Team 17: Embark on a journey in this non-linear, storyline, interplanetary action-RPG, which combines the features of the game “cut and slash” and a shooter with a double wand! In Batora: Lost Haven you play Avril, a 16-year-old girl with extraordinary abilities. After a mysterious and devastating event, you must save your planet. Explore colorful and exciting worlds in this fast-paced adventure, where you will use the power of your body and mind to overcome the challenges and obstacles encountered along the way. Choose your destiny when Batora: Lost Haven launches on the Nintendo Switch this fall.
- IL from Spiral Circus and Fireshine Games: Dive into the terrible ocean abyss and reveal long-forgotten secrets in this adventure puzzle game. Explore a surreal underwater realm filled with strange machines, ancient ruins and dangerous inhabitants of the ocean. Master sea creatures and use their abilities to solve puzzles and travel deeper into the darkness. Immerse yourself in the dark waters of SILT, which will be released on Nintendo Switch next month.
- High-precision combat simulator from Landfall Games: Become the leader of the red and blue wobblers of ancient lands, spooky places and fantasy worlds in this fun strategy simulation. In Totally Accurate Battle Simulator you will see how your unbalanced infantry will collide in the clashes of the ages. You can even create new wobblers in the block designer in addition to the hundreds of wobblers available to you. You can also send your wobblers to fight with friends in the local * and online ** multiplayer game! Totally Accurate Battle Simulator will appear on the Nintendo Switch this summer.
- A kind of Strand ghost pattern: Climb aboard an interesting flying hospital and explore the world of living stories in this heartfelt adventure in rural Australia in the 1970s. Play as Casey Beaumaris, a fearless young journalist, and follow the inhabitants of the hospital, revealing the secrets of the airship. Stories of more than a dozen characters unfold around you in real time, and you can choose which stories you want to participate in. Each part of the game gives you the opportunity to experience what you have not seen before. Wayward Strand will be released on the Nintendo Switch on July 21.
- The cult of the Lamb from Massive Monster and Devolver Digital: In this adventure game, a randomly generated world awaits you. As soon as you receive a lamb saved from destruction by an anxious stranger, you must repay your debt … by creating a loyal community of forest worshipers. Gather resources to build buildings, and then gather the courage to go to the deadly dungeons, such as the Silk Cradle. Go to its dark depths, where it is teeming with razor spiders and poisonous centipedes to challenge the ruler of the Shamuri dungeon. Cult of the Lamb will be released on Nintendo Switch this year.
- OPUS: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition from SIGONO: Search for elusive asteroids, meet colorful characters and solve the mystery of star songs in this puzzle game. Edda, a young girl who hears mysterious sound waves called star songs, intersects with a young man who is looking for their source. Together they go into space to unravel an ancient myth. OPUS: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition will be launched on Nintendo Switch… later today!
- Gibbon: Outside the trees of broken rules: Master the dynamic system of movements to swing, slide and roll through the hand-painted jungle. In this touching adventure of freedom and survival, you are a lost gibbon who has embarked on a dangerous journey to unknown lands. Race for freedom in liberation mode or play a story that describes the struggle of living beings around the world. Gibbon: Beyond the Trees comes out on Nintendo Switch… later today!
This Indie World presentation also included the installation of exciting indie games on the horizon, including Card Shark, which is now available for pre-order at Nintendo eShop and My Nintendo Store, and a demo version will be available later today. ; A Guide to Babylon to be launched on the Nintendo Switch console this fall; OneShot: World Machine Edition, which will be released on the Nintendo Switch this summer; Damn Golf coming out of hell this summer; and Idol Manager, which debuts on the Nintendo Switch on August 25.