Celebrate plants in Brittany
– PLOËZAL (22): The Côtes-d’Armor Garden Festival is a regional event this weekend around the Domaine de la Roche-Jagu, which welcomes about forty nurseries, landscape designers and craftsmen, as well as workshops, games, walks and shows. . (street theater, orchestra, etc.), including Fées Railleuses (photo).
Saturday 23 April from 13:00 to 19:00 and Sunday 24 April from 10:00 to 19:00 at Domaine de La Roche-Jagu. FREE ENTRANCE. Food on site. 02 96 95 62 35.
– GARLAN (29): Art and plants: exhibition and sale of plants, flowers, decor and arts and crafts for children in difficulty.
Saturday 23 April from 14:00 to 19:00 and Sunday 24 April from 10:00 to 18:00 at the Chateau du Bois de la Roche. FREE ENTRANCE. 06 81 83 37 73.
– SAINT GOAZEC (29): Rhododendrons, botanical season №2. Parc de Trevares invites you to see its national collection through events and workshops.
Sunday, April 24 from 13:30 to 18:30 +7 years: from 1 to 8 €. 02 98 26 82 79. [email protected]
– LOCMARIQUER (56): festival of plants and nature: exhibition-sale, tips, workshops and events.
Sunday, April 24, from 10.00 to 18.00 at the city stadium. +16 years: 1.50 euros.
Dolls in Saint-Brieuc
The Marionnet’Ic International Puppet Festival opens its doors this Sunday for seven days of performances.
In the program: Chinese shadows, music walk, Guignol, shows and entertainment.
Sunday, April 24 from 14:00 on the waterfront until April 30. The festival will also move to Binic, Pordic, Quintin, Hillion… From 0 to 7.50 €. 06 67 50 64 64. www.marionnetic.com
Old vehicles cross Brittany
Cars, motorcycles, trucks, minibuses, military vehicles, agricultural tractors will go for the pleasure of all and thanks to those who service and restore them, professional or amateur, during the National Day of Vintage Vehicles (JNVE).
Our selection, in Brittany: Rennes (from 11:00, La Balangera Stadium), Vannes (from 10:00 to 18:00, Esplanade Simone Wei, in the port), Lorient (from 10:30 to 16:00, La Base), Douarnenez (16:30, car park in the center of Leclerc in Trebul), Guipavas (9:00, Pontanne Park), Melgven (from 14:00, multifunctional room)…
Sunday, April 24. FREE ENTRANCE. ffve-jnve.org
Globetrotters Festival in Morlaix
The Aventure du bout du monde is organizing the third festival of globe trotters. Two modules are planned. In each of them you can watch five movies. Iceland, India, Amazon, Arctic, Obrak, Silk Road… After the screenings, visitors will be able to chat with ten directors who travel around the globe. Other adventurers will keep booths and sign their books. There will also be a photo exhibition by Eliana Abomnes “From Ladakh to Mauritania”.
Saturday, April 23, from 11:00 to 16:00 and from 17:00 to 22:00 at the Langolvas Exhibition Center. One module: 6/9 euros. Two modules: 10/15 €. Full program on morlaix.abm.fr or by phone 06 13 95 55 48.
Breton Writers’ Salon in Lanvolon
Plumes d’Armor, the Breton Writers’ Fair, hosts about fifty authors and publishers. The show is sponsored by illustrator Alain Gutal. Honorary guest – cartoonist Jann Lesacher (photo) and exceptional guest Claude Benek. Part of the room will be set aside for an exhibition of artists, photographers and sculptors.
Saturday, April 23 from 10.00 to 18.00, multifunctional room. FREE ENTRANCE.
Circus in Camper and Ploieven
– QUIMPER (29): The Franco-Italian circus pitched its tent in Penville. In the program: Enzo with a roll-role, Iliano Jordan with acrobatic belts, cavalry of John Botur, clowns of the Botur family, antipodist Shine …
Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 April at 16:00 in Penville. +3 years: 12.07.18 euros. 06 60 93 44 54.
– PLOÉVEN (29): C’Koi is a circus juggling convention. Friday from 15:00: free juggling, open stage. Main Saturday from 14:00: master classes and juggling lessons, fire shows, street art, concerts. Sunday from 14:00: juggling games.
Friday 22 (15 euros), Saturday 23 (3/5/7 euros) and Sunday, April 24 (free), Espace Jean-Forey, outdoors and in a tent.
Handicraft market in Skaery and Lanmer
– SCAËR (29): more than 50 exhibitors (jewelry, clothing, sculptures, etc.) take part in the Créa’bulles exhibition for creative artists.
Sunday, April 24, from 11.00 to 18.00 in bowling. Team pancakes, a small non-alcoholic cool bar. FREE ENTRANCE.
– LANMEUR (29): handicraft market.
Sunday, April 24, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Salle Steredenn. FREE ENTRANCE. 06 87 05 90 42.
Fleas and seafood in Plugan
Sale of facilities directly related to the sea (used equipment or crafts).
Sunday, April 24 from 9.00 to 17.00 in the port of Diben. Food on site. 06 22 38 00 58.
Fun hiking in Botmer
The Addes Association organizes fun family hikes in Mont d’Arre, starting from the old school. Friday, April 22 at 10:00 “Ronde des korrigans”; 14:15 “Rando Elves for Sunny Days”; Saturday, April 23 at 14.15 “Dragon’s Dream Hike”, 20.00 “Hike under the Moon”; Sunday, April 24 at 13:45, “Hike to the top”.
From 7 to 13 €. All hikes can be booked on 02 98 99 66 58 or at arree-randos.com.
Second-hand and comic market in Belle-Ile-en-Terre
Booksellers and professional booksellers offer paperback, old books, collectible or new comics, children’s books …
Sunday, April 24 from 9.00 to 18.00 in the halls. FREE ENTRANCE. 06 52 56 47 12.
Renc’art with Andre Sherb at Hennebont
Nature invites you to the Tal-Coat Gallery through paintings by Andre Sherb. “The way is paved by walking”, the title of this exhibition refers to “The Traveler, there is no way, the way is paved by walking” by the Spanish poet Antonio Machado. It evokes not only “a cross-section of the landscape, but also a creative path.” This Saturday, together with the artist, a tour of the exhibition is offered, which runs until May 28.
Renc’art with Andre Sherb this Saturday, April 23, at 5:00 pm at the Pierre Tal Coat Gallery. FREE ENTRANCE. 02 97 36 48 74.